Shea Butter & Black Seed Herbal Blend 4 oz jar Baby Bliss
Whipped to silky perfection this union of pure, raw, unrefined shea butter and black seed oil with its well known attributes pair up to give you an emollient cream unlike others.
Apricot Kernel Oil Benefits, Uses And Properties
- Throughout the world, more and more people are adopting massage therapy to relieve themselves of stress, tiredness, depression and also to hasten the treatment of various diseases like osteoporosis, arthritis and the like. Massage therapy, or aromatherapy, is widely used to improve the health of the skin. So, like all other carrier and essential oils, apricot kernel oil is used in aromatherapy to soothe the body and mind.
- Loaded with rich vitamins and, when blended with an essential oil, effusing a rich aroma, apricot kernel oil has a gentle and mild affect on the skin. This is why most baby care products use this oil, as it is very mild on sensitive baby skin. Thus, apricot kernel oil can be safely used for almost all skin types. The oil also provides all the essential vitamins, making the skin soft, elastic and glowing, while at the same time it treats minor skin ailments.
- Apricot kernel oil contains fatty acids, such as oleic and linoleic acid, which are the essential nutrients required for skin nourishments. The fatty acids make the skin elastic and help it retain moisture. In addition, apricot kernel oil is high in vitamin A and E, which are instrumental in maintaining a healthy and supple skin. Regular application of this oil is believed to check premature aging and skin irritation. Apricot kernel oil is extensively used in creams, lotions and soaps because of its excellent moisturizing properties.
- In case of minor burns and injuries application of apricot kernel oil can soothe the pain and also prevent any infections. It is quite effective against scars and rashes, and so apricot kernel oil, when blended with essential oils, can be a boon for the skin. Thus, an apricot kernel oil massage can be a good remedy if you are afflicted with any skin problems and, in case you are not, then a massage with this oil can enhance the beauty and strength of your skin.
- Apricot kernel oil is an excellent source of vitamin E, which is noted for its positive effects on the skin. The oil has the ability to penetrate deep into the skin and since it is non-greasy there won’t be any oil residue left behind on the skin. The properties of apricot oil are similar to those of almond oil and so, often they can be used interchangeably in treatments as the former is more expensive compared to the other. However, for those with sensitive skin apricot kernel oil is the best. This oil also prevents the skin from being dehydrated, which makes it extremely good for dry skin.
- The health benefits of apricot kernel oil are not limited only to the skin, as it is equally good for the hair. This oil moisturizes, nourishes and strengthens your hair from the root, making it soft, shiny and bouncy. Regular application of this oil is known to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. (info source beauty.indobase.com/carrier-oils/apricot-kernel-oil.html)
Benefits of Shea Butter
* Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like petroleum or mineral oil based products.
* Shea Butter moisturizes & protects skin & scalp Especially over processed & heat-treated hair.
* Shea Butter doesn’t clog pores & block hair shaft.
* Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture.
* Naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F which are some essential vitamins needed for good skin balance.
* Shea Butter penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity.
* Shea Butter benefits your skin by keeping it clear & smooth.
* Daily skin moisturizer (face and body)
*Overnight face cream
* Treatment for premature facial lines and aging
* Dry scalp treatment
* Skin rash- including diaper rash
* Sunburn sun damage and skin peeling, after tanning
* Itching skin due to dryness
* Small skin wounds, skin cracks, and minor burns
* Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)
* Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
* Fade blemishes, scaring and even skin tone
* Eczema and psoriasis
* Sun and wind protection
* Helps restore elasticity to skin
None of these health benefits, nor the ideas, have been evaluated or approved by the FDA, should be used in place of personal judgment or medical treatment when needed, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (Only your doctor can diagnose and treat disease).
100 in stock (can be backordered)