Shea Butter & Black Seed Herbal Blend 4 oz jar Lemongrass & Ginger
Whipped to silky perfection this union of pure, raw, unrefined shea butter and black seed oil with its well known attributes pair up to give you an emollient cream unlike others.
Benefits of Lemongrass
Lemongrass is an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial herb. This means it will help limit bacterial or microbial growth on the skin. It can help ward off skin infections as well as lessen skin issues caused by bacterial infections, such as folliculitis and cellulitis. Lemongrass is also fungicidal, which means it helps cure fungus infections on the skin. The herb also acts as an astringent, which constricts the skin. This helps to minimize pores, limit the secretions of oil and provide a temporary skin-firming treatment.
Benefits of Shea Butter
* Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like petroleum or mineral oil based products.
* Shea Butter moisturizes & protects skin & scalp Especially over processed & heat-treated hair.
* Shea Butter doesn’t clog pores & block hair shaft.
* Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture.
* Naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F which are some essential vitamins needed for good skin balance.
* Shea Butter penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity.
* Shea Butter benefits your skin by keeping it clear & smooth.
* Daily skin moisturizer (face and body)
*Overnight face cream
* Treatment for premature facial lines and aging
* Dry scalp treatment
* Skin rash- including diaper rash
* Sunburn sun damage and skin peeling, after tanning
* Itching skin due to dryness
* Small skin wounds, skin cracks, and minor burns
* Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)
* Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
* Fade blemishes, scaring and even skin tone
* Eczema and psoriasis
* Sun and wind protection
* Helps restore elasticity to skin
None of these health benefits, nor the ideas, have been evaluated or approved by the FDA, should be used in place of personal judgment or medical treatment when needed, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (Only your doctor can diagnose and treat disease).
98 in stock (can be backordered)