Shea Butter Sugar Scrub 8 oz jar Peppermint
Exfoliate! Cleanse! & Moisturize your Skin!
Introducing Shea Butter Sugar Scrub. It is perfect for smoothing out any rough spots from head to toe…. and that’s just the beginning.
Our Shea Butter Sugar Scrub has the added benefits of Shea butter and Black seed oil!
The Benefits of Homemade Sugar Scrub
source – http://homemadesugarscrub.net/homemade-sugar-scrub/
Homemade sugar scrub is the most natural way to soften, exfoliate and to freshen up the skin. Sugar is a natural sweetener that can also be used as a natural beauty regimen. Its fine texture gently exfoliates the skin without leaving harmful residue that can clog the pores. It has moisturizing properties that prevents the skin from drying. It is safe to use even on children’s sensitive skin and to soothe chapped lips.
Why Use Homemade Sugar Scrubs?
Homemade sugar scrub can
- help reverse early signs of aging. Exposure from pollution, dirt, stress and sun’s ultra violet rays damage the skin cells. This leads to skin dullness and develops early signs of aging like fine lines and uneven skin tone.
- Sugar scrub creates a gentle abrasion to even out the skin tone.
- It removes accumulated dead and damaged skin cells caused by sun exposure and pollution.
- The gentle massaging application of homemade sugar scrub on the skin enhances blood circulation. This increases collagen production and skin cell regeneration to prevent wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Homemade sugar scrub prevents acne, whiteheads, blackheads, breakouts and other skin blemishes. Excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells clog the pores. This becomes a good feeding ground for bacteria which develops into acne, blackheads or whiteheads.
- Skin exfoliation using homemade sugar scrub removes dead skin cells, dirt and excess oil without drying the skin.
- It is tough on cleansing the skin while keeping its natural moisture. It increases the flow of oxygen and other nutrients on the skin to heal acne and other skin problems from the inside out.
- The moisturizing effect of homemade sugar scrub can decrease the symptoms of skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis.
Homemade sugar scrub softens even the toughest skin. As a homemade foot scrub it can help reduce problems with your feet, such as calloused and cracked heels. It is gentle yet abrasive enough to assist in removing callouses on the heels and soles of the feet. It moisturizes the heels to keep them soft and smooth. It also whitens dark knees and elbows. Regular exfoliation using homemade sugar scrub improves skin regeneration to whiten and soften knees and elbows.
Homemade sugar scrub or homemade facial scrubs help maintain younger looking skin. It tones and tightens the pores of the skin. It has glycolic acid that rejuvenates and keeps fresh looking skin. It has alpha hydroxy acids, an anti aging compound found in fruits and milk sugars. It maintains skin’s youthful beauty by balancing the skin’s natural oil and allowing new skin to develop. Thus, frequent massaging with homemade sugar scrub promotes continuous skin renewal that reveals younger and healthier skin.
Benefits of Shea Butter
* Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like petroleum or mineral oil based products.
* Shea Butter moisturizes & protects skin & scalp Especially over processed & heat-treated hair.
* Shea Butter doesn’t clog pores & block hair shaft.
* Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture.
* Naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F which are some essential vitamins needed for good skin balance.
* Shea Butter penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity.
* Shea Butter benefits your skin by keeping it clear & smooth.
* Daily skin moisturizer (face and body)
*Overnight face cream
* Treatment for premature facial lines and aging
* Dry scalp treatment
* Skin rash- including diaper rash
* Sunburn sun damage and skin peeling, after tanning
* Itching skin due to dryness
* Small skin wounds, skin cracks, and minor burns
* Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)
* Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
* Fade blemishes, scaring and even skin tone
* Eczema and psoriasis
* Sun and wind protection
* Helps restore elasticity to skin
None of these health benefits, nor the ideas, have been evaluated or approved by the FDA, should be used in place of personal judgment or medical treatment when needed, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (Only your doctor can diagnose and treat disease).
20 in stock